E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help build and lead a marketing team to drive the promotion of our business and products through a range of digital and social media channels.
Ideally, you would have experience of working in the Timber and Building industry. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have hands-on experience with designing, implementing and delivering campaigns across all major digital marketing channels; namely email marketing, social media, PPC and SEO. You will interact with the senior management team to develop strategies for each channel and put the tools and resources in place to deliver against them. You are technically minded and data driven, and you will have a strong product knowledge. You are also a strong analytical thinker and an effective problem solver who’s comfortable taking initiative and who thrives in a fast-paced and growing environment while leading a marketing team, you will bring your experience in people management to oversee workflow, build on capabilities, manage the coordination of campaigns, and ensure individual and team targets are met. You will have strong content writing skills to implement our content marketing and SEO strategy. Knowledge and understanding of website optimisation is a plus. As the brand guardian you will ensure all campaigns are delivered on brand and to the highest professional standard. This is an important role and your success will result in increased lead generation, increased brand awareness and enhancement of the company’s reputation as the north wests best timber and builders merchant.
Day-to-day tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- Initially, general website administration, from processing online orders, updating prices and adding new products to the website, until you start to build a team around you.
- Work with the senior management to implement clear acquisition strategies across email marketing and social media.
- Lead on promoted social media activity across all major social channels; building audience insight, managing multiple campaign creatives and delivering results, working to budget and reporting monthly.
- Lead on Google Ads and Bing Ads activity; managing and optimising campaigns, working to budget and delivering ROI, reporting monthly.
- writing content for the mails shots, email campaigns and socials.
- Lead on the campaign delivery for bespoke and in-house training courses, increasing lead generation and data capture opportunities
- Work with senior management to ensure alignment of messaging and campaigns across all channels
- Support with the successful launch of new products through keyword research, target audience insight, market research, etc.
- Manage keeping abreast of industry news and hot topics, and liaising with colleagues to garner newsworthy content
- As the brand guardian you will ensure all campaigns adhere to brand guidelines, and act as the creative lead for the business
- Ensure all campaign activity is trackable and reported on monthly
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and ways of working to deliver greater efficiencies and ROI
- Support the senior management with the implementation of new systems and integrations, utilising automation to improve internal processes and customer experience
- Email marketing: you will be comfortable and experienced with email marketing, with a detailed understanding of how best to maximise results from data management and email campaigns
- Content writing: you will be experienced in writing copy and able to work to content briefs based on persona intent and keyword research
- Paid search: you will be experienced with both Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms; demonstrating your ability to manage campaigns to deliver optimum ROI
- Paid social: you will be comfortable with devising and implementing promoted social media campaigns across all core channels, building custom audiences and targeted campaign creatives to deliver results
- Content management systems: you will be comfortable creating, uploading and managing content for the company’s website via the CMS
- Analytical: you will have an eye for detail and be able to collate, analyse an interpret data to inform our digital marketing strategies
- Creativity: you will be creative in your approach, constantly seeking and testing new methods of reaching our target audience and increasing our lead generation
- Project management: You will be well organised and disciplined with the ability to manage the workflow of the team. You will be comfortable handling time-sensitive projects and working to tight deadlines
- People management: you will have experience in line managing individuals, holding regular catch ups, supporting career development, and ensuring deadlines and targets are met
- Communication: you will have excellent communication skills, ensuring the flow of information across the team, and the wider organisation
If you would like more information or would like to apply for the role then email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
ALL APPLICANTS DETAILS WILL BE STRICTLY PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL