Postcrete may be used for the purposes of fixing domestic posts.
The amount of Postcrete required will depend on the size of hole and post. For example: 1 bag = square post 10 cm (4”) with a hole 20 cm (8”) wide x 75 cm (30”) deep. Please refer to Product Datasheet for more details.
Postcrete may not be used for general concreting, screeds, mortar, grout or render.
If a particular compressive strength is required, Postcrete should not be used.
For best results follow these instructions:
- Dig hole to correct depth and width relevant to post size (see table on reverse).
- Fill hole with water to a third of the depth.
- Pour in Postcrete evenly around post until no standing water is visible (powder completely covers water surface). Sprinkle water on top of powder.
- Position and level post as required. Setting will take place in 5 to 10 minutes.
- When set, cover top of hole with soil or grass. Do not mix Postcrete with water by hand or machine.
There are no reviews yet.