Thin Coat Stop Bead
Plastering and rendering made simple.
- Products simply fixed with plaster dabs or nails.
- Edges, arrises, corners, joints and abutments all easier to form.
- Designed to minimise potential chipping, cracking and associated damage.
Thin coat plaster stop bead (30mm Perforated Wing)
- Provides a neat finished thin coat plaster edge wherever required.
- Numerous applications internally including those at openings, abutment of walls and for ceiling finishes.
Edge beads may be fixed by dabs or by masonry nails of similar material.
Plasterboard Edge Bead: Fix the perforated wing flush to the board face before applying final skim coat. The bead may be reversed if required by fixing the wing to the board’s inner surface.
If you require further information on our Thin Coat Stop Bead give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.