9mm Sheathing Plywood
Sheathing plywood is a 'good one side' (G1S) plywood and can be used externally (when sealed correctly). Sheathing plywood can be used on roofs, sheds and for boarding up.
***ALL PLYWOODS MUST BE SEALED ON ALL EDGES & FACES BEFORE EXTERNAL USE OR IN AREAS OF HIGH HUMIDITY/DAMP USING A SUITABLE WATERPRROF SEALER BY YOU , THE END USER.***
Sheathing Plywood conforms to EN636-2
- Sheathing Plywood Sheet is an excellent all-round plywood which can be used for general purpose and building applications
- Finish - Ply
- Typical uses include: hoarding, shuttering, packaging, structural & non-structural building work
- When used externally it should be sealed with an appropriate Waterproof Sealer
- Strong & rigid lightweight ideal for general constructional use
- Great stability and load bearing properties
Sheathing plywood is available in three thicknesses; 9mm, 12mm and 18mm. supplied in 8ft x 4ft (2440 x 1220) sheets.
Want to know more about Sheet Materials? Call us on 01942 720777 or email email@example.com.
Please note we do not offer a cutting facility online. Full sheets purchased only.
If you do require your sheets cutting please contact us after your purchase. Additional charges will apply.
There are no reviews yet.