OSB3 TG4E (Structural)
OSB is also known as Oriented Strand Board. It comprises of of strand creating excellent load bearing properties. It can be used for various applications. All of our OSB board is responsibly sourced and is FSC certified.
- A precision engineered board with no knots or voids ideal for structural roofing & flooring panels
- Finish - OSB
- BBA approved and is widely used in house building
- Sanded & machined to exact tolerances, giving you the same quality product - board, after board, after board
- Perfect for platform floors
- Used most commonly on flat roofs for a superior seal
- Tongued & Grooved Joint allong all four edges
OSB3 Board are available in 18mm Sheets. Supplied in 8ft x 2ft (2440 x 600) sheets.
Want to know more about Sheet Materials? Call us on 01942 720777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not offer a cutting facility online. Full sheets purchased only.
If you do require your sheets cutting please contact us after your purchase. Additional charges will apply.
There are no reviews yet.