Indian Stone: Gorgeous Gardens, Stylish Spaces
One of the best places to relax, socialise and play during the summer months is in the privacy of your own garden. This means that, if you haven't already, it's time to get started om creating the perfect outdoor space for you and your family to enjoy.
The most interesting outdoor spaces combine a range of complementary textures, colours and design styles. A lawn, a rockery, a water-feature, a decking structure,a flowerbed... what's missing? An elegant paved area! And there is no better material to pave with than Indian Stone, available at the most competitive price here at NWTT.
There are six styles of Indian Stone Paving to chose from...
- Autumn Brown. Yes, we know it's summer but, when it comes to rich, beautifully-earthy colours, autumn is a season that's hard to beat. Now you can enjoy both with this sumptuous style
- Kandla Grey. A highly versatile choice, Kandla Grey gives a clean, classic aesthetic that makes it ideal for driveways and paths and well as patios
- Kotah Black. Sophisticated, stylish and dramatic, Kotah Black Indian Stone is for people who want their garden to leave a lasting impression on visitors
- Raj Natural Blend. If the natural, subtle look is your thing, then the eclectic style of Raj Natural Blend is for you
- Heather. At once soft and vivid, this style brings a touch of the rustic into your urban environment
- Buff. The delicate pastel tone of Buff Indian Stone Paving is charming and charismatic, delivering immediate contemporary coolness
All Indian Stone from NWTT is available by the square meter or as a cost-effective project pack. We also supply Nexus ProJoint Fusion all-weather paving joint compound so you can get started straight away and easily achieve professional results. Get your garden into shape this summer with Indian Stone Paving from NWTT. Find out more on the product pages.