The Hardwood Stripwood are highly practical and versatile planed timber. Smooth and square-edged for a professional finish, ideal for boxing in and use as support battens. Perfect for those simple DIY jobs.
- A simple planed design which comes in a variety of sizes to suit any project
- Easy to work with, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Stripwood is available in pine, knotty pine, light hardwood and hardwood
- Hardwood is a tougher stripwoood with a deeper finish and an ideal solution for a variety of DIY projects
- All of our stripwoods are made to exact measurements and to the highest quality
- Red Hardwood is made of maranti and has a distinctly darker finish to other timbers. A timber which is strong and easy to work with, Red Hardwood is a popular choice for a variety of DIY projects
- To finish off Red Hardwood, lightly sand before applying stain or varnish depending on the end result you want
If you require further information on our Hardwood PSE give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.