A dowel, sometimes referred to as a dowel rod, is a cylindrical piece of wood which can be used in a wide variety of uses such as dowel joints for furniture support, supports for hanging items as well general furniture making and curtain poles dependent on the size of the dowel.
- An ideal alternative to mortise and tenon joinery. Used to reinforce glued woodworking joints. Perfect for a wide range of DIY projects.
- Manufactured using a specialist machine to make sure the dowels are perfectly round every time
- Can be cut and sanded to any size to suit a wide variety of end uses
- Easy to use, in place of nails, screws or mortising/dovetailing
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different usage requirements
- Manufactured from a high quality Scandinavian pine which is easy to work with
All our beading is manufactured from Pine unless otherwise stated. Hardwood, Oak etc available upon request.
If you require further information on our Dowel give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.