A timber door stop can be used within door frames to enable a door to come to a close whilst also adding some decorative styling
- The door stop has a rounded and squared profile which adds a distinct style whilst being practical
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door stops are available in pine and oak
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- All of our mouldings are made to exact measures under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- A contemporary option for framing and finishing door surrounds. Suitable for use on internal doors. An ideal way of updating and refreshing doors throughout the home.
All our beading is manufactured from Pine unless otherwise stated. Hardwood, Oak etc available upon request.
If you require further information on our Doorstop give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.