Concrete common bricks are designed for all types of construction above and below DPC level, they are grey in colour and are high in density, strength and thermal conductivity values. Common bricks are compatible with most dense concrete blocks, they will gain strength with age and are extremely durable and frost resistant.
- Provides an A+ Masonry/Brickwork Rating
- Meet the requirements of the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Benefit from Thermal Mass and Sound reduction properties
- An inherent CO2 absorber and 100% recyclable
- Manufactured using responsibly sourced raw materials
Pack Lots (424 per pack)
If you require further information on our Concrete Common give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.