The chipboard flooring moisture resistant grade (P5) is the most commonly specified flooring in the UK. It is used extensively in new house builds and refurbishment projects. Durability is achieved by using advanced moisture resistant resins. In 22mm thickness Caberfloor P5 is also suitable for certain commercial flooring applications
- Finish - Chipboard
- An internal high density structural moisture resistant floor panel
- Ideal for all domestic and specific commercial flooring
- Resistant to moisture and sound
- The panel must be conditioned as per the manufacturer's instructions prior to installation
- Conforms to EN 312 and EN 13986
Chipboard is available in two thicknesses; 18mm and 22mm. supplied in 8ft x 2ft (2400 x 600) sheets.
Please be aware if sawing, use the necessary protective gear to avoid inhalation and to protect your eyes from fine dust particles.
Want to know more about Sheet Materials? Call us on 01942 720777 or email email@example.com.
Please note we do not offer a cutting facility online. Full sheets purchased only.
If you do require your sheets cutting please contact us after your purchase. Additional charges will apply.
There are no reviews yet.