100mm x 100mm Incised Post
Incising is a process of cutting many incisions into a piece of timber to allow the preservative treatments to penetrate deeper than it normally would
It is a tried and tested technology and has been used for decades on the west coast of the USA and Canada.
- Consistently improved preservative penetration
- Uniform and consistent penetration pattern
- Reduced surface checking in service
- Widely known technology with long track record
- Proven to exceed the UC4 penetration requirements of BS8417 15 year desired service life for spruce.
- Distinctive appearance
Fully Incised: Incisions across the full length of the post.
Ground Contact Only: Incisions not across the full length of the post.
All posts treated with Celcure AC-500 to use Class 4.
Guaranteeing the timber a 15 year life expectancy.
ProperPOST 4 is suitable for all applications from domestic fencing to council contracts.
2 WEEKS WAITING TIME
If you require further information on our 100mm x 100mm Incised Post give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on email@example.com.
For technical information on our treatment process, click here.
There are no reviews yet.