100mm Thermal Block
These lightweight aggregate blocks are designed to offer the builder a low weight, loadbearing block with enhanced thermal properties suitable for a wide range of applications.
Ultralite blocks are manufactured to BS EN 771-3 and are ISO 9001 Quality Assured, ISO 14001 Environmentally Certified and hold BES 6001 ‘Excellent’.
Weighing less than 20kg, these high-quality aggregate blocks are manufactured from low density, quality aggregates and available in a range of sizes. These lightweight concrete blocks are only available in a ‘Standard’ texture finish providing an excellent surface for mortars, renders and plasters.
- Inner and outer leaf of cavity walls up to 3 storeys 7.3 N/mm² only; 2 storeys if < 7.3 N/mm².
- Internal partition walls.
- Walls below damp-proof course (DPC) (7.3 N/mm² only).
- Acoustic separating walls to Part E of the Building Regulations.
- BRE Green Guide A+ rated walls.
- 'Standard’ texture finish which provides an excellent surface for mortars, renders and plasters.
Pack Size - 45 Per Pallet
There are no reviews yet.