100mm Dense Solid Block 7n
Our Solid Dense Concrete Blocks with a ‘Standard’ finish provide an excellent surface for mortars, renders and plasters. They are the most durable and resilient block in our product range, making them perfect for higher strength, acoustic and highly resilient applications.
Dense Blocks are readily available in a design of solid, cellular and hollow configurations offering a flexible choice of design requirements with a standard face size of 440mm x 215mm. All dense blocks are manufactured from high quality class 2 aggregates, consisting of up to 30% recycled raw material and are suitable for use above and below damp-proof course (DPC).
Dense blocks are manufactured to BS EN 771-3 and are ISO 9001 Quality Assured, ISO 14001 Environmentally Certified and hold BES 6001 ‘Excellent’.
- Inner and Outer leaves of cavity walls over 3 storeys.
- Internal partition walls.
- Block and beam floor infill.
- Foundation walls below damp-proof course (DPC).
- Acoustic separating party walls to Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details.
- ‘Standard’ texture finish provides an excellent surface for mortars, renders and plasters.
Pack Size - 72 Per Pallet
If you require further information on our 100mm Dense Solid Block give sales a call on 01942 720777 or email us on email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.